We believe in investing in strengths, providing opportunities, and working as a team to reach as many people around the globe as possible.
Often, we come across entrepreneurs and trainer who are already established in conducting workshops and trainings, and they have an existing audience/following. They just struggle a bit to create fresh content that enables their customers to experience sustainable results with the challenges they face.
Becoming a Partner helps expand our reach and connect with a broader audience, creating wins for everyone involved – most importantly those attending the workshops looking to find a sustainable solution for life’s problems.
Each and every individual has a deep desire to be better in life. How to translate this desire still remains a huge challenge for so many people.
LifeMAPP’s mission is to address this by continuously working closely with individuals who wish to transform themselves and the communities they live in. We are leading people from Survival to Significance by Engaging, Educating and Empowering them. What we do works and the results are tangible.
Through our training, we have helped individuals start businesses, improve their relationships, strengthen their support, identify their strengths and weaknesses, better understand others, and lead more Balanced lives. We also teach them that in life, the most successful people relied more on serving others and less on luck.
Benefits of Becoming a Partner:
- Mentoring Support to help you resolve your personal struggles in order to share the lessons better,
- Increasing and strengthening your Resources with LifeMAPP offerings/tools,
- Access to LifeMAPP marketing, branding, and complimentary offerings,
- Be the first to access new LifeMAPP resources as we advance technologies with training
REQUIREMENTS FOR PARTNERING
Requirements to Become a Partner:
- Established network/audience who are ready to pay for workshops
- Experience in coordinating workshops and trainings
- Strong communication skills
- Passion for teaching and empowering others
- Openness to learning and incorporating LifeMAPP™ Models (in your personal life and workshops)
We offer different options for partnering with us, to meet the many different needs you have. LifeMAPP works hard to create a win-win opportunity for everyone involved because in the end, it’s about helping people and communities become stronger.
Four options to choose from:
- Licensing Partner – use copyrighted LifeMAPP content. Gain legal and full access to LifeMAPP content and partner training materials (images, chats/graphs, presentations) in your trainings. Licensing is based on a tiered % of sales.
- Limited Affiliate Partner – use LifeMAPP tools as your own. Give your clients limited, private, and timed access to LifeMAPP proprietary, online assessments allowing you an additional resource to teach and another way to add value to your clients. Any assessment follow-up is directed to your team/website. Gain added revenues and controls while you earn a % of every assessment sale.
- Full Affiliate Partner – sell only. Sell LifeMAPP Explorer and Challenger memberships (which includes online assessments) and hand off clients to LifeMAPP Mentors. Earn ongoing/residual commissions every time they renew.
- LifeMAPP Mentor – sell and mentor. Sell LifeMAPP Explorer and Challenger memberships (which includes online assessments), train with LifeMAPP mentors, mentor your leads and others directly on lifemapp.com with full team support. Earn income as a LifeMAPP Mentor PLUS ongoing/residual commissions every time referred members renew.
All options above include:
- Licensing fee paid to LifeMAPP (small percentage that is tiered based on the amount of content/data used).
- A review of content every 90 days to confirm consistency of LifeMAPP content and lessons. This can be done as a file upload or screenshots.
- A basic agreement that allows a non-transferrable license that is void if the business closes, sells, or files for bankruptcy.
- All LifeMAPP agreements/partnerships are non-exclusive licenses which allows LifeMAPP to continue to expand our reach to help as many people as possible.