This assessment will reveal to you both your weak and strong areas for your business. With the help of your business Mentors, Identify the noise (distractions) that keep you away from your business priorities. Use this Needs Assessment to take your business to new heights.
understanding the wheel
These sections represent the 8 basic business needs. Seeing the center of the chart as “lacking” and the outer edge as “ideal”, your level of satisfaction with each area is ranked by the assessment of your answers – where you feel your business is at.
The perimeter of your circle represents the Sustainability of your business. How bumpy would the ride be if this chart was a wheel or tire?
Focus your resources on improving the flat or low areas of the circle so that your ride in the business world becomes less of an uphill battle.
Reflect on your Business Results
- The center of the wheel shows weakness and the outer edges show strengths. What patterns do you see for your business?
- Which area of your business do you focus on most of the time?
- Has your business been focusing on priorities or do some lesser important areas get more attention, but at the expense of more important needs?
- Opposite sides of the wheel affect each other. So, which factors are affecting your weaker areas and what can you/your team do to change that?
- What steps will you take to start strengthening the necessary areas of your Business?