Profiles and Results
With the help of your peers and Mentors, use these results to Identify the noise (distractions) that keep you away from your priorities. Learn how to stay focused on the priorities that matter the most to enjoy a more Balanced life.
UNDERSTANDING THE WHEEL
These sections represent the 8 basic human needs. Seeing the center of the chart as “lacking” and the outer edge as “ideal”, your level of satisfaction with each area is ranked by the assessment of your answers – where you feel you are at.
The perimeter of your circle represents your personal Balance of Life. How bumpy would the ride be if this chart was a wheel or tire?
Focus your attention on improving the flat or low areas of the circle so that your ride in life becomes ideal.
REFLECT ON YOUR RESULTS
- If the center of the wheel shows depletion and the outer edges show strength, what patterns do you see on your chart?
- Which area has your focus and attention the most?
- Have you been focusing on priority needs or do some areas get more focus at the expense of more important needs?
- Opposite sides of the wheel affect each other. If so, which factors are affecting your weaker areas?
- Which kind of noise (distractions) do you think drags you down?
- What steps will you need to take in order to block noise/distractions that keep you from being happier in life?
- What steps will you take to start strengthening your Balance of Life?
All LifeMAPP Assessments
Measure your Balance in the four core areas of life to understand where you need to focus and improve. After all, a jagged, square wheel doesn’t make for a smooth ride.
Want to understand your personality and what it says about your needs? Find out why you do what you do with the LifeMAPP PAN Assessment.
Your Identity and the Gaps that can be created in it are major impacters in your life and determine how you react to the world around you.
Where does your motivation stem from? Do you find your drive in life comes from the rewards of others or an inner fire?
Learn how your level in the Creative and Rainmaker qualities can effect your career, successes, and goals in life.
Use this assessment to help realize and patch the weaknesses in your business and further improve its strengths and effectiveness.