With the help of your peers and Mentors, use these results to Identify the noise (distractions) that keep you away from your priorities. Learn how to stay focused on the priorities that matter the most to enjoy a more Balanced life.
ARE YOU RUNNING ON EMPTY?
Understanding the wheel
These sections represent the 8 basic human needs. Seeing the center of the chart as “lacking” and the outer edge as “ideal”, your level of satisfaction with each area is ranked by the assessment of your answers – where you feel you are at.
The perimeter of your circle represents your personal Balance of Life. How bumpy would the ride be if this chart was a wheel or tire?
Focus your attention on improving the flat or low areas of the circle so that your ride in life becomes ideal.
REFLECT ON YOUR RESULTS
- The center of the wheel shows weaknesses and the outer edges show strengths. What patterns do you see for the Balance in your life?
- Which area do you focus on most of the time?
- Have you been focusing on priority needs or do some areas get your focus at the expense of more important needs?
- Opposite sides of the wheel affect each other. So which factors are affecting your weaker areas?
- What distractions (or noise) drag you down?
- What steps will you need to take in order to block noise/distractions that keep you from a more balanced life?
- What steps will you take to start strengthening your Balance of Life?