Personalities are fun to explore and learn about. They develop depending on the needs around us which are in turn, influenced by our surrounding.
Personalities act as a window to learning our needs and do not change much unless we drastically change our environment. Some people believe that personalities are genetic, despite evidence that has shown personalities to be fluid adaptations to our environment.
In other words, personalities reflect our needs. If we change our environment, our reactions and needs (personalities), will follow.
Personalities are fun to explore and learn. They reflect and reveal our needs, which also speak volumes about our environment/surrounding.download
Four Main Personality Categories:
Each one is divided into two opposite or extremes on a scale:
- Introvert (I) vs. Extrovert (E) - Where does a person get and direct their energy?
- Sensing (S) vs. Intuitive (N) - Do they focus on facts or possibilities?
- Thinker (T) vs. Feeler (F) - Do they make decisions based on logic or personal values?
- Judge (J) vs. Perceiver (P) - Are they more planful or spontaneous?
End of FREE Preview!
- HUNDREDS MORE TEACHING ARTICLES JUST LIKE THIS ONE!
- FIVE PRO LIFEMAPP ASSESSMENTS WITH INSTANT INSIGHT INTO YOU AND YOUR NEEDS!
- CONNECT WITH OTHER LIKE-MINDED LOVERS OF LIFE
- ACCESS TO A WORLD-CLASS MENTOR AND HIS TEAM
- FINALLY LEARN WHAT MAKES OTHER PEOPLE TICK!