Are those 'toothpaste' arguments taking over your relationship? Turn them into learning moments! Click To Tweet I've been married to this woman for 20 years this year and I've never questioned it. She hasn't always done it. It seems to have started on a more regular basis a year or so ago. Maybe with my two major surgeries in the past 8 months she has felt more nurturing and "toothpasting" became a thing as part of that nurturing.This has been going on for a while now but today I have to finally say something. My wife's intentions are great, I'm sure of that. However, the act also drives me nuts, I'm also sure of that. I normally wouldn't reveal something like this to a public audience, but...my wife is the toothpaste fairy. There, I've said it: she likes to put toothpaste on my toothbrush. I don't always know when she does it and sometimes I swear it looks like it's been sitting there for hours.
End of FREE Preview!
Get Started with This Article!
- HUNDREDS MORE TEACHING ARTICLES JUST LIKE THIS ONE!
- FIVE PRO LIFEMAPP ASSESSMENTS WITH INSTANT INSIGHT INTO YOU AND YOUR NEEDS!
- CONNECT WITH OTHER LIKE-MINDED LOVERS OF LIFE
- ACCESS TO A WORLD-CLASS MENTOR AND HIS TEAM
- FINALLY LEARN WHAT MAKES OTHER PEOPLE TICK!