Having trouble controlling anger or dealing with someone who's always angry? This article is for you! Click To Tweet I have cousins who repeat the same thing each time when confronted about their angry outbursts. "Well, you know my family origin! Boiling up and reacting to anger is in our blood!" Comments like these always cause me think about the family values and traits being passed down as "acceptable behaviors". Is it as uncontrollable as people assume or can we break the vicious cycles?Chances are, either you or someone around you has been struggling with anger issues. If you Google "anger management techniques," you will find a broad range of strategies to manage anger. Some are yoga, walking away from the stressful environment, taking deep breaths and so on. Coping mechanisms are great if and when they work. But isn't there something we can do to get to the core of our problems and work towards lasting solutions?
End of FREE Preview!
Get Started with This Article!
- HUNDREDS MORE TEACHING ARTICLES JUST LIKE THIS ONE!
- FIVE PRO LIFEMAPP ASSESSMENTS WITH INSTANT INSIGHT INTO YOU AND YOUR NEEDS!
- CONNECT WITH OTHER LIKE-MINDED LOVERS OF LIFE
- ACCESS TO A WORLD-CLASS MENTOR AND HIS TEAM
- FINALLY LEARN WHAT MAKES OTHER PEOPLE TICK!