“I was skeptical, but I tried it anyway. I can safely and confidently say, if it were not for Dave, my marriage would’ve probably failed or been very miserable. I didn’t know that it was possible to communicate and have a ‘fairytale’ like love when I was sure everything was over. Thanks, guys, you are the best!”

~ Munaa, 2018 LifeMAPP Member
~ Will, 2017 LifeMAPP Member

“Since I contacted you all it’s like a miracle. We have not had a fight at all and it’s been a true pleasure to be around my wife. We made lists of our boundaries and needs and agreed to respect them. That really helped. We’ve even been intimate again. I don’t know what the main contributor was but I’m glad I talked to Dave.”

~ Will, 2017 LifeMAPP Member

“The lessons I began learning through LifeMAPP were nothing I had ever heard of or read before yet were so simple and practical. I began to understand his needs as well as mine, and WHY he didn’t “love” me the way I needed him to. This was the first step in finding the root cause of our problems and what needed to change.”

~ Sherrie, 2017 LifeMAPP Member

5 Steps to improve your Marriage

This is for…

  • Couples who want to work together and find passion in their marriage again.
  • Individuals who feel unsatisfied, and though their partner is present/active they are just not aware or contributing.
  • Those whose spouses have left, or they or their spouse is set on leaving, but who want to grow to avoid repeating mistakes in a new relationship.

This is for…

  • Couples who want to work together and find passion in their marriage again.
  • Individuals who feel unsatisfied, and though their spouse is present/active they just aren’t aware or contributing.

This is not for…

  • Marriages in which one spouse (maybe you) is already set on leaving or out the door
  • Marriages in which one spouse feels it’s too late and is just “thinking” of giving it one more try, but in reality, is already out the door

This is not for…

  • Marriages in which one spouse (maybe you) is already set on leaving or out the door.
  • Marriages in which one spouse feels it’s too late and is just “thinking” of giving it one more try, but in reality, is already out the door.

*Applicable to monthly memberships only—see our refund policy.

Bonus Offer, enroll now

If you register NOW, we will give you a FREE 15-minute chat session with our Founder and Master Mentor, Dave Darby! Register to claim your bonus. Save $39!

enroll now

WHAT TO EXPECT…

  • An analysis of why your relationship struggles and an overview of the steps needed to rebuild, received within 48 hours.
  • Expertise in specific issues: communication, abuse, infidelity, trust, anger outbursts, interference from family and more.
  • Unlimited access and support from our mentors in your mentoring group.

WHAT TO EXPECT…

  • An analysis of why your relationship struggles and an overview of the steps needed to rebuild, received within 48 hours.
  • Expertise in specific issues: communication, abuse, infidelity, trust, anger outbursts, interference from family and more.
  • Unlimited access and support from our mentors in your mentoring group.

OUR EXPERTISE…

  • Our Founder & Master Mentor, Dave Darby, has 25+ years of experience helping thousands like you rebuild their marriages and families.
  • We have a 95% success rate. The remaining 5% either came to us too late or didn’t want to make the effort. Those that still wanted help became stronger in their future relationships.
  • It’s always great when both partners enroll as it shows commitment on both sides. If this isn’t the case for you don’t worry, most of the marriages we’ve saved have been through just one spouse.

OUR EXPERTISE…

  • Our Founder & Master Mentor, Dave Darby, has 25+ years of experience helping thousands like you rebuild their marriages and families.
  • We have a 95% success rate. The remaining 5% either came to us too late or didn’t want to make the effort. Those that still wanted help became stronger in their future relationships.
  • It’s always great when both partners enroll as it shows commitment on both sides. If this isn’t the case for you don’t worry, most of the marriages we’ve saved have been through just one spouse.

Amazon, Alexa and all related logos are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Have More Questions?

Here are answers to some common questions.

What will my assessments tell me?
Your assessments will highlight your top pains, in the form of visual charts. They will immediately help you see which areas cause you and your marriage to struggle. Our mentors will also share an additional analysis within 48 hours.
How long does it take to see my assessment results?
You will see your assessment results immediately after you take them. In addition, your results page will provide an analysis and explanation of the results that you see. A mentor will also break down your results for you within 48 hours so that you can have a simple yet deeper insight into why your relationship struggles and what next steps will help you.
My spouse isn't ready to register
No problem! Over 80% of the marriages we’ve helped over the past 25 years have been through just one person. It takes both of you to make your marriage fail or succeed, but it only takes one person to learn and lead. However, if your spouse decides to join, we will give them a discounted rate.
What happens if I want to cancel my account?
You can cancel anytime, we do not tie you to any contracts. If you choose to cancel in the middle of your membership, your membership will continue its allotted time and will not re-bill. Your account will automatically lose membership access after the allotted time.
Do I get my money back if the program doesn't work for me?
Our 30-day money back guarantee is only applicable to monthly memberships. Also, members are only entitled to a refund if the member has taken all their assessments and interacted with their groups to learn and grow with our Mentors’ guide. Please see our refunds page for more details.
What if it's too late and one of us has decided to leave?
5% of the couples enroll when it is too late to save their current relationship. All struggles have a pattern, a vicious cycle. If it's too late to save your marriage, we will help you rebuild and break the vicious cycles of pain so that you don't repeat mistakes and can enjoy healthier relationships in the future.
MENTORING WITH DAVE DARBY 

The second best teacher in life is pain. My parents between them racked up seven marriages and endured a lot of pain for it. Growing up in those storms, I wondered how I could ever chart a different course. Along the way, with my own pain, I figured it out. Today I stand married 23 years to my beautiful wife with 5 strong children beside me, a lesson of perseverance, focus, and stubbornness. The best teacher in life is a mentor who has seen it and learned to thrive. Pain in life—is optional. If you’re ready to learn from others’ pain, including a lot of my own, and thrive as I do, let’s get started today.

register now

Dave Darby
Founder & Master Mentor

MENTORING WITH DAVE DARBY

The second best teacher in life is pain. My parents between them racked up seven marriages and endured a lot of pain for it. Growing up in those storms, I wondered how I could ever chart a different course. Along the way, with my own pain, I figured it out. Today I stand married 23 years to my beautiful wife with 5 strong children beside me, a lesson of perseverance, focus, and stubbornness. The best teacher in life is a mentor who has seen it and learned to thrive. Pain in life—is optional. If you’re ready to learn from others’ pain, including a lot of my own, and thrive as I do, let’s get started today.

register now