make your leap—It's easy

This is for…

  • Couples who want to work together and find passion in their marriage again.
  • Individuals who feel unsatisfied, and though their partner is present/active they are just not aware or contributing.
  • Those whose spouses have left, or they or their spouse is set on leaving, but who want to grow to avoid repeating mistakes in a new relationship.

This is for…

  • Individuals who are passionate about transforming their own and others’ lives.
  • Those who are thirsty to make a leap to their income.
  • Affiliates who understand that members’ needs come first.
  • Those with experience in selling e-products/services.

This is not for…

  • Marriages in which one spouse (maybe you) is already set on leaving or out the door
  • Marriages in which one spouse feels it’s too late and is just “thinking” of giving it one more try, but in reality, is already out the door

This is not for…

  • Affiliates who spam people and other sites or groups in an attempt to make a sale.
  • Individuals who put pressure on and force others to sign up so that they gain a commission.
  • Affiliates looking to earn through multi-level marketing (MLM).

start earning asap—apply now

If you register NOW, you get to be ahead of the pack. We will review your application and get you started almost immediately. The transformation is real. No gimmicks, no games—start earning!

apply now

WHAT TO EXPECT…

  • An analysis of why your relationship struggles and an overview of the steps needed to rebuild, received within 48 hours.
  • Expertise in specific issues: communication, abuse, infidelity, trust, anger outbursts, interference from family and more.
  • Unlimited access and support from our mentors in your mentoring group.

WHAT TO EXPECT…

  • Our full support with your Affiliate journey and also in transforming your personal life struggles.
  • Our mentoring program is diverse and transforms lives across a wide audience. You will have several product options to sell—both subscription and non subscriptions. Your Income growth is UNLIMITED..

OUR EXPERTISE…

  • We are a lifestyle brand that’s passionate about helping people break away from the mundane rituals that hold them back. We’ve set up programs that work—and quickly!
  • Our Founder & Master Mentor, Dave Darby, has 25+ years of experience helping thousands like you rebuild theirlives.
  • We have a 95% success rate in our mentoring programs. The remaining 5% either came to us too late or didn’t want to make the effort.

OUR EXPERTISE…

  • Our Founder & Master Mentor, Dave Darby, has 25+ years of experience helping thousands like you rebuild their marriages and families.
  • We have a 95% success rate. The remaining 5% either came to us too late or didn’t want to make the effort. Those that still wanted help became stronger in their future relationships.
  • It’s always great when both partners enroll as it shows commitment on both sides. If this isn’t the case for you don’t worry, most of the marriages we’ve saved have been through just one spouse.

Have More Questions?

Here are answers to some common questions.

How do I start?
It's simple. Just fill out our application form to get started. Our team will review your application. You should hear from us within 2 business days.
What's different about your program?
We are passionate about transforming lives—and that includes you. You'll quickly realize that we don't pressure Affiliates or our clients. People are in pain and they need our mentoring. We just want to focus on helping people with our affordable yet powerful mentoring services. Unlike most Affiliate programs out there, we offer you a FREE mentoring membership ($199/month value) once you are accepted in our program. This means (1) you get to learn more about who we are and what we do (2) you get to transform your own life through our mentoring and (3) you EARN income on the side.
How much maximum commission can I earn?
That's absolutely up to you. Gain as little or as much commission as you want, starting at 20%, per your convenience. Our only expectation is that you enroll at least one member each month. We offer recurring subscription packages, and a recurring member counts as your 1 member each month, for so long as they don't cancel their memberships. You start off with our Bronze Affiliate Membership. The more you perform, the higher your commission grows with our Silver and Gold Affiliate Memberships. You can earn up to 30% commission.
How can I track my commission?
Once we accept you as an Affiliate, we will grant you access to a unique URL that allows potential clients to use when signing up. We will use it to track your results and also grant you access to a private page where you can view your expected income.
How soon do I get paid?
Our mentoring membership is offered with a 30-day money back guarantee. If someone signs up for our program, we will need to wait until a month passes and pay you if they don't ask for their money back. For products/services that are not under 30-day guarantee, you can expect your commission within 2-3 business days.
Do I have to pay to join your Affiliate program?
Usually, Affiliates need to pay for their own mentoring membership to be able to join our Affiliate program. But, for a limited amount of time, we are enrolling Affiliates for free.
Can I use texts and images from your website to help me sell?
Yes, and we will help you sell. We will assist you to create graphic designs of our program should you need it. Just tell us how and where you want to use it.
MENTORING WITH DAVE DARBY 

The second best teacher in life is pain. My parents between them racked up seven marriages and endured a lot of pain for it. Growing up in those storms, I wondered how I could ever chart a different course. Along the way, with my own pain, I figured it out. Today I stand married 23 years to my beautiful wife with 5 strong children beside me, a lesson of perseverance, focus, and stubbornness. The best teacher in life is a mentor who has seen it and learned to thrive. Pain in life—is optional. If you’re ready to learn from others’ pain, including a lot of my own, and thrive as I do WHILE YOU EARN, let’s get started today.

register now

Dave Darby
Founder & Master Mentor

MENTORING WITH DAVE DARBY

The second best teacher in life is pain. My parents between them racked up seven marriages and endured a lot of pain for it. Growing up in those storms, I wondered how I could ever chart a different course. Along the way, with my own pain, I figured it out. Today I stand married 23 years to my beautiful wife with 5 strong children beside me, a lesson of perseverance, focus, and stubbornness. The best teacher in life is a mentor who has seen it and learned to thrive. Pain in life—is optional. If you’re ready to learn from others’ pain, including a lot of my own, and thrive as I do, let’s get started today.

register now