- Develop mockups for website and mobile app around strategic sales and customer service goals
- Coordinate all phases of User Experience, including navigation and site flow
- Research industry and parallel industries and report on trends and consumer expectations
- Track usability and report on needs for upcoming integrations and updates
- Prepare and execute customer surveys for usability, and improvements
- Work with Lead Developer to plan upcoming integrations and development strategies
- Strong desire to grow as a person and impact others
- At least 5 years experience in Web/UX Design
- Strong communication skills
- Passion for UX Design, a strong pride in your work and an eagerness to learn and adapt your design skills to meet emerging technology and consumer trends
- Expertise in using Adobe Illustrator
- Ability to prepare detailed competitive and consumer analyses
- Awareness of B2C methodologies and consumer sales models
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Design, Development or Engineering is a bonus
Apply for UX Designer
End of FREE Preview!
Get Started with This Article!
- HUNDREDS MORE TEACHING ARTICLES JUST LIKE THIS ONE!
- FIVE PRO LIFEMAPP ASSESSMENTS WITH INSTANT INSIGHT INTO YOU AND YOUR NEEDS!
- CONNECT WITH OTHER LIKE-MINDED LOVERS OF LIFE
- ACCESS TO A WORLD-CLASS MENTOR AND HIS TEAM
- FINALLY LEARN WHAT MAKES OTHER PEOPLE TICK!