Every successful business has a few things in common. First, they are built around sustainable models. Second, they focus and block out distractions and noise. Lastly, they deliver. And deliver. And deliver.
Have you been building your business with the right blocks? To find out if you are indeed focusing on the right priorities for your business, evaluate its foundation using our Sustainability of Business Assessment.
To make any kind of impact, a business cannot be a "flash in the pan" or a one-hit wonder. A business must meet a customer need and solve a problem for customers.
There are THREE things customers want:
- Speed: getting their product quickly.
- Cost: purchasing at a low price.
- Quality: value for their purchased item or service.
Sounds great, right? But there is a catch. A business can only sustain one or two of those three facets. The tough part is choosing and then sticking to your choice. Connect with us in one of our business mentoring groups to learn more.
Below is a PDF download of the Sustainability of Business assessment. The worksheet will allow you to print out the assessment and take it 'old-school' with a pencil if you prefer. :)
48% of businesses fail within 2 years. Take inventory of your business with the Sustainability of Business (SOB) assessment.download
learn about LifeMAPP™ Models
End of FREE Preview!
- HUNDREDS MORE TEACHING ARTICLES JUST LIKE THIS ONE!
- FIVE PRO LIFEMAPP ASSESSMENTS WITH INSTANT INSIGHT INTO YOU AND YOUR NEEDS!
- CONNECT WITH OTHER LIKE-MINDED LOVERS OF LIFE
- ACCESS TO A WORLD-CLASS MENTOR AND HIS TEAM
- FINALLY LEARN WHAT MAKES OTHER PEOPLE TICK!