Explorers enjoy our life-changing resources at their leisure with access to personalized articles, videos, step-by-step guides and groups. The goal of an Explorer is to start seeing the world in a new way before making too many changes, to "unlearn" counter-productive behaviors and way's of thinking. Explorers rely on like-minded, peer Connections and interactions. It starts here.
Explorer LessonsExplorer Archives
- No matches.
Ordinary isn’t for you, but what will it take for you to live an extraordinary life so that, on your deathbed, when asked what it was like to live here on Earth, you can answer, "Extraordinary!"
Learn the Basics
The Adapted Hierarchy of Needs
For many people, life feels like they are entangled in a cobweb of needs. They get confused on where to focus and start chasing noise. Understanding motivation and needs are key to achieving your goals in life.
Read Your Way Up the Levels to Find Significance
End of FREE Preview!
- HUNDREDS MORE TEACHING ARTICLES JUST LIKE THIS ONE!
- FIVE PRO LIFEMAPP ASSESSMENTS WITH INSTANT INSIGHT INTO YOU AND YOUR NEEDS!
- CONNECT WITH OTHER LIKE-MINDED LOVERS OF LIFE
- ACCESS TO A WORLD-CLASS MENTOR AND HIS TEAM
- FINALLY LEARN WHAT MAKES OTHER PEOPLE TICK!